[TriEmbed] PCBs with 3.5 pin pitch

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Tue Dec 10 10:46:26 CST 2013

I purchased a bunch of screw terminals (2 & 3 position) to mount on a PCB, but did not realize they
were 3.5mm pitch.  I'm getting tired of trying to find some small boards that I can attach them to.
Any suggestions of where to look?  I'm simply going to use 2 or 3 each on a strip to make a common
connection point, i.e. sort of a header strip to distribute 12 VDC so I need a common soldering strip.

Thanks,
Brian Grawburg

--
The truth will set you free . . .but first it will infuriate you.