[TriEmbed] MAKEwithMOTO event

Gregory Dunko gadunko at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 9 09:48:31 CDT 2013

All,

FYI - there is a MAKEwithMOTO event planned for Centennial campus
Aug16th-18th.

Cheers,
Greg
---------------------------------------

*Raleigh, NC, MAKEaTHON*

MAKEwithMOTO is a project exploring how direct digital manufacturing and
co-creation can be used to unlock new possibilities around smartphone
hardware. To this end we're visiting Maker Faires and the country's best
colleges and hosting MAKEaTHONs with exciting, brilliant, creative people.

This weekend's MAKEaTHON (Aug 16-18) will be at NC State outside the Hunt
Library. We invite all makers, designers, engineers, hackers, coders,
tinkerers and entrepreneurs to join us from Friday evening to Sunday
afternoon to see what happens when we open up our smartphones to create
some epic new hardware. We're providing a VELCRO-covered van filled with
the low- and high-tech prototyping tools (including a full set of 3D
printers from 3D Systems) as well as our latest smartphones and all the
other tools you'll need.

For additional information or to register, visit:
http://makewithmoto.com/raleigh/