[TriEmbed] Fwd: [electronics101] Z80 discontinued (announced in April)

Mike Lisanke mikelisanke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:27:32 CDT 2024

Z80 was the first (of many CPUs) I had in my earliest personal computer.
And I had it about 45 years ago!
That PC was the Exidy Sorcerer. And I used many other CPUs of the time in
SBCs. And eventually did a lot with 6502 in Atari.
I suspect they only end a CPUs life when the last integrator stops using
it.