[TriEmbed] Edger project meeting @ Forge & online 7pm Wednesday the 13th

Pete soper pete at soper.us
Mon Sep 11 14:31:41 CDT 2023

Please join us for another project meeting for Edger, a system to make
esp32 easier to use for some classes of application. We'll start at 7pm
and end when the agenda is completed or 9pm at the latest with a break
to chin wag around 8.

The in person meeting will be at the Forge Initiative at 2172 Salem
Street, Suite 002, Apex, NC (easy to reach from highway 64).

The online connection will be via Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed.
If you are an early bird connecting to this please wait for me to log in
as "admin" and this will connect everybody to the meeting who had been
waiting. Please don't login yourself.

The agenda for the meeting:

0) Hellos,  introductions and announcements

1) Enumeration/explanation of existing (version 1.0) Edger features

2) Short demo of 1.0 features

3) Enumeration/explanation of coming (version 1.1) features

4) Short demo of 1.1 features

5) Discussion of what to use to augment Signal for project communication.

The meeting will be recorded for upload to YouTube.

Pete