[TriEmbed] This hertz to read - why is 32768 Hz the perfect frequency?

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 10:28:30 CDT 2023

Ok, with all the responses, I had to read it. It was painful, but like most, I got the gist. And I will say that I have always noticed 32768 Hz referenced in electronics documents. I never thought much of it as I saw 32768 referenced in any binary based system. I found it interesting that it has "Magical" properties. Tesla would be proud of all of us for noticing `,~)

Thanks to those that posted it and those that elaborated on it as well.

It's good to know that Crystal Hippies were actually right about magical crystals and it is supported by science.

John Vaughters