[TriEmbed] This hertz to read - why is 32768 Hz the perfect frequency?

Peter Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Mar 31 10:02:29 CDT 2023

It's what sales wrote. Reminds me of a harsh joke I picked up in the 70s (that has MANY exceptions): How do you tell the difference between a computer salesman and a car salesman? A car salesman knows when he/she is lying. (Hmm. ChatGPT will slot right in for the current century. But maybe "perceives" would be better.)
Pete