[TriEmbed] RARSfest is coming !!

The MacDougals paulmacdnc at att.net
Wed Mar 8 09:16:52 CST 2023

From: Scott Hall <scottghall1 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2023 9:03 AM
To: Triangle Embedded Computing Interest Group <triembed at triembed.org>
Cc: Carl Nobile <carl.nobile at gmail.com>; Paul MacDougal <paulmacd at acm.org>
Subject: RARSfest is coming !!

{ can you please forward this on to the membership }

OK folks, I've secured a table for TriEmbed (really 2) at the upcoming RARSfest hamfest at the fairgrounds on Saturday, April 8!  Every year all the non-profit maker-type clubs get together on an island of tables to show off projects we're working on and promote our clubs.  We're setting up on Friday from 12 - 5pm.  Bring projects and writeups stuff to show off, and please bring fliers to hand out and maybe a banner to hang in front of your table.  A QR code for people to scan on their phones is great too.  The hamfest is open to the public Saturday at 8am and I'll be there when they let us in at 6:30am to turn things on and such.  When you come ask for the tables under my name: Scott Hall

The island of tables will include: a Learn To Solder table, SplatSpace, TriEmbed, Triangle Amateur Robotics (TAR), TriLUG, Alamance Makers Guild, Triangle Area Makers and I am hoping The Forge Initiative.  Even though I have secured a table for TriEmbed, you'll need to purchase your own tickets:  https://www.rarsfest.org/admission.php, $10 each preregistered, $12 day of the hamfest.

Invite all the persons in TriEmbed as you can to come -- more manpower means more breaks to check out the rest of the hamfest.

Email me if you have any questions.

--

Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an option.