[TriEmbed] Custom JST cables?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 22:45:01 CDT 2023

Rick, I'll ask around at work and find out where we get our one-offs done
(test setups, prototypes and the like).  I suspect that our main lab guy
builds ours, but I can find out what he recommends.  Personally I'm with
Trampas and a few others in that I just crimp up my own when needed -- with
a small supply of connectors I keep on hand (from DigiKey or someone
similar).

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*