[TriEmbed] Novel approach for low power logic from Intel

Mike Lisanke mikelisanke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:32:05 CDT 2023

Good catch on date!
I didn't understand because there's So Much Energy Harvest technology that
running a chip on a solar cell (2 sq in?) seemed ridiculously easy to me.
I didn't read much further into the article thinking there was a mistake Or
something unique. I don't know what size chip can boot/work with Just RF
harvest but there's many.

--
Best regards,  Mike