[TriEmbed] Quercus (ESP32+FPGA) project virtual meeting Wednesday (tomorrow) 7-9pm on Jitsi

Pete soper pete at soper.us
Tue Jul 26 12:28:38 CDT 2022

Tomorrow evening the Quercus project team and any interested parties
will meet on Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed

The agenda will be the set of issues in the project repositories here
(click on a repo, then click "issues"): https://github.com/TriEmbed .
We'll discuss each issue, how it should be tackled, identify details to
add at a later date, etc.

We'll first prioritize the issues and then work through the list as far
as we can go and before the end decide how to proceed with unfinished
issues (i.e. as "homework" or tabled until a future meeting). Issues
already assigned to a team member will simply be explained as needed but
otherwise skipped over.

Pete