[TriEmbed] Embedded World 2022 Recap with Elektor Magazine

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:40:23 CDT 2022

Announcement article from Elektor Magazine after the Embedded World
conference in Neurenberg, Bavaria, DE:
https://www.elektormagazine.com/news/embedded-world-2022-virtual-tour

Didn't have the opportunity to visit Embedded World 2022? No problem, as
> Elektor went to the show for you and spent three full days going around the
> booths looking for interesting stuff and people. Of course, you can find
> new product information online, but it is not the same thing as talking to
> a real company representative made of flesh and blood. Our team came back
> with a wealth of information and video footage that we cut up for you in
> easy-to-digest blocks.

[image: image.png]

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*