[TriEmbed] Community project meeting tomorrow @ 7pm: agenda?

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:03:56 CST 2022

Soooo, if people go to the URL in this email they will be meeting without
most of us. Everything after *https://meet.jit.si/ <https://meet.jit.si/> *is
case sensitive so the correct URL is below.

https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed

~Carl

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 1:50 PM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Would it make sense to start the Google shared document that will become
> the meeting notes but can start off with the agenda?
>
> Here's what's on my mind:
>
> 1) More folks engaging, such as:
>
>    a) Design of the 0.80 C3-based prototype
>
>    b) Explaining what we're doing in prose such as in a GitHub repo
> README.md
>
>    c) Using the long awaited Dialog debugger/programmers to exercise the
> Dialog mixed signal FPGAs. I have one uncommitted one for anyone that would
> like to work directly with a couple of SLG47004V-DIP boards
> <https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Dialog-Semiconductor/SLG47004V-DIP?qs=iLbezkQI%252BsiLeeXzNfpZoQ%3D%3D>
> using the Dialog synthesis software called "Designer" here
> <https://github.com/TriEmbed/League/tree/main/doc/contrib/dialog/publications>
> ).
>
>    d) Helping Nick figure out the missing spell necessary to program the
> Dialog FPGAs with his ESP32 code
>
>    e) Ideas for applications (e.g. your personal desire for a one or two
> chip solution)
>
>    f) Phasing in the 1000 LUT digital FPGA
>
>    g) Catching up with notes for Carl's YouTube videos
>
>    h) Various coding projects related to application ideas
>
>    i) Planning the "big system" with a regular two core ESP32. Perhaps
> this will be a natural evolution from the 0.80 board and its kin?
>
>    j) ???
>
> 2)  Review of the current state of the 0.60, 0.70 and 0.80 prototypes
>
> 3) Review of the current state of the web-based FPGA programmer
>
> 4) ???
>
> The meeting will be with Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/triembed.
>
> If you'd like to join the working group just send me or Rob Mackie (rob
> dot mackie at gmail) or I an email including your cell phone number (we're
> using Signal to communicate and cell numbers are "identities" vs user ids
> or email addresses, etc).
>
> Pete

> Searchable email archive available at
> https://www.mail-archive.com/triembed@triembed.org/

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com