[TriEmbed] Community project meeting tomorrow @ 7pm: agenda?

Pete Soper pete at apexprotofactory.com
Sun Feb 27 12:50:27 CST 2022

Would it make sense to start the Google shared document that will become
the meeting notes but can start off with the agenda?

Here's what's on my mind:

1) More folks engaging, such as:

    a) Design of the 0.80 C3-based prototype

    b) Explaining what we're doing in prose such as in a GitHub repo
README.md

    c) Using the long awaited Dialog debugger/programmers to exercise
the Dialog mixed signal FPGAs. I have one uncommitted one for anyone
that would like to work directly with a couple of SLG47004V-DIP boards
<https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Dialog-Semiconductor/SLG47004V-DIP?qs=iLbezkQI%252BsiLeeXzNfpZoQ%3D%3D>
using the Dialog synthesis software called "Designer" here
<https://github.com/TriEmbed/League/tree/main/doc/contrib/dialog/publications>).

    d) Helping Nick figure out the missing spell necessary to program
the Dialog FPGAs with his ESP32 code

    e) Ideas for applications (e.g. your personal desire for a one or
two chip solution)

    f) Phasing in the 1000 LUT digital FPGA

    g) Catching up with notes for Carl's YouTube videos

    h) Various coding projects related to application ideas

    i) Planning the "big system" with a regular two core ESP32. Perhaps
this will be a natural evolution from the 0.80 board and its kin?

    j) ???

2)  Review of the current state of the 0.60, 0.70 and 0.80 prototypes

3) Review of the current state of the web-based FPGA programmer

4) ???

The meeting will be with Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/triembed.

If you'd like to join the working group just send me or Rob Mackie (rob
dot mackie at gmail) or I an email including your cell phone number
(we're using Signal to communicate and cell numbers are "identities" vs
user ids or email addresses, etc).

Pete