[TriEmbed] C language declaration tool

Bill Trautman lhasadad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:06:23 CDT 2022

Trampas,

I agree simple is better than cute or complicated.   break up complicated code.  let the compiler do what it can with it to make it more efficient.  Likely not a lot different from the result of doing
the 'cute' code.

Scott,

Documentation needs to cover the things that are not obvious.   I always write it to myself to explain it to myself in a few months assuming I completely forgot why I did something the way i did.  I
try and leave enough info for me and the next person out of kindness :-)