[TriEmbed] C language declaration tool

Trampas Stern trampas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:33:39 CDT 2022

I have some rules which I follow with code, the number 1 rule is:

*Code must be understandable by the next person.*

If you need a tool to explain the code you have failed.  However if you are
learning C and want to understand the basics then it might be a good
learning tool.

Note I have the rule above and strive to meet it, but I often fail. Seems
the next guy is never as smart as I was, especially when the next guy is me
in a few days/months.

Trampas