[TriEmbed] Pi Screen HDMI Raspberry

R Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 14 13:12:03 CDT 2022

Regarding the power supply low, I would first start with checking/replacing
your cable to the RPI. Some are not designed for the heavier current and
use small wires so there is a small voltage drop and the RPI is very
sensitive to lower voltages

Thanx for the feedback on your display. Do you plan to attend RARS on
Sunday, and if so, that would be a great project to bring out to show.

Speaking of RARS, how many others plan to be there on Saturday?