[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi raw boards very hard to find Re: Fwd: New Raspberry Pi Zero 2!

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Oct 29 08:34:38 CDT 2021

Thanks to Scott for the expanded list. Got a 4GB model 4 on the way from
Pishop for $55 plus shipping. Beat the Ebay price by about $100. But the
situation is getting dire, IMO. I'm fretting that there is panic buying
going on at a very large scale in addition to logistical/fab priority
issues. But maybe a bunch of us need to go to Los Angeles to help unload
the containers or get commercial driver licenses to get a truck load or
two across to our coast. :-) (There is a severe shortage of truck
drivers here: it isn't just in UK and Europe).

-Pete