[TriEmbed] Laptop crash

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:51:06 CDT 2021

One of the first things you learn when servicing computers (and other
electronics): check for loose cables and connectors and wiggle and plug
everything in tight again, maybe with a little spritz of contact cleaner.
Nothing like the school of hard knocks ...  :)

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

/Never say "How stupid can that person be?" Some people take that as a challenge!_/