[TriEmbed] Laptop crash

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Tue Oct 12 21:04:48 CDT 2021

great news!!

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 9:38 PM The MacDougals via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> And it boots!  When putting the SSD back into its socket, it became
> apparent
> that the threaded boss for the hold down screw
> was too far away from the socket.  It was easy to manipulate it a bit to
> get
> proper alignment and full engagement
> of the SSD with the socket.
>
> I have saved my bitlocker key to several places for future reference.  I
> guess I should do some backup of the small amount
> of stuff that is not in DropBox.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement.
>
> ---> Paul

Charles J. Lord, PE, HKN
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Consultants Network Chair, IEEE WNC Section
Chair, IEEE NC Council
IEEE SoutheastCon Steering Committee
Member, IEEE-USA AICNCC
Co-Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon 2020