[TriEmbed] Arduino Releases Its WiFi-Enabled RP2040 Board | Tom's Hardware (& structured assembler)

Josh Wyatt dragojdw at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:54:48 CDT 2021

Waaaaaaaaay too late to the party; the ESP32 has been out for a couple of
years now and blows this thing away (dual 240mhz cores, 520K RAM, 448K ROM,
configurable flash, long-standing Arduino IDE support...). And you can get
three delivered to your door by Friday for less than $24.

https://www.amazon.com/ESP-WROOM-32-Development-Microcontroller-Integrated-Compatible/dp/B08D5ZD528/

I get that folks love ARM though!
-j