[TriEmbed] Visual Studio Code question

Peter Soper pete at soper.us
Sun May 16 09:43:12 CDT 2021

Yes, had been using that. But new scheme is to not edit within Code with changes other than top level .cpp (not using .ino anymore) until I figure out the interaction with lib file changes. Particle WB is seeing external changes. Found bonehead mistake keeping pair of library.properties files from working. Happy camping again.
Pete