[TriEmbed] solved Re: an apparent Particle Workbench problem

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat May 15 04:35:27 CDT 2021

The correct structure was the first one:

lib

   lib1

     library.properties

     src

       lib1.h

       lib1.cpp

   lib2

     library.properties

     src

       lib2.h

       lib2.cpp

src

   sketch.ino (or sketch.cpp)

I had a #ifdef that should have been #ifndef that was hiding one of the
two library class decls.

I also found control-W and how to stop edits of files from the
perspective of Code and hopefully this will prevent more bonkers sync
issues, although it isn't clear yet how to keep the edits properly
sync'd in all cases.

No luck at all with the Particle debug probe, as I'm getting the same
OCD server timeouts others reported some time ago. Will be hitting the
Particle Forum for that one.