[TriEmbed] Visual Studio Code question

Daniel Stipe danstipe1 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:22:21 CDT 2021

Hi Pete,

Here's a link re: How to use VS Code with an external editor. Looks like
there's an extension for you to install.
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=generalov.open-in-editor-vscode
I can't tell from the description if it would alleviate your mutated file
issue or not, but it should let you use editor of choice.

According to the webpage:
Open in Editor extension for Visual Studio Code

The extension enables you to open a file in an alternative IDE or editor.

Editor support:

   - Atom Editor <https://atom.io/>
   - Emacs <https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/>
   - IDEA 14 Community Edition <https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/>
   - Sublime Text <http://www.sublimetext.com/>
   - PhpStorm <https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/>
   - Vim <http://www.vim.org/>
   - Visual Studio <https://www.visualstudio.com/>
   - WebStorm <https://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/>

You also can use any other editor that is able to open files from the
command line.

Hope this helps!

- Dan