[TriEmbed] Micropython and LVGL on ESP32?

Michael Fulbright mike.fulbright at pobox.com
Wed Mar 3 16:44:09 CST 2021

Managed to get some progress by checking out the v1.14 merge of
lv_micropython instead of the head of master.

Have BLE and the TFT/touchscreen working with micropython though BLE is
somewhat unreliable (operations sometimes timeout) compared to using
plain micropython without lvgl bindings.  Not sure if there is a
correlation or not.

Certainly interesting to do this in python instead of C but not sure it
is quite baked yet.

Michael  Fulbright