[TriEmbed] Power and the obtaining of it.

Edgington Labs nickedgington at edgingtonlabs.com
Tue Jun 22 09:37:46 CDT 2021

I did some looking into what I have for dual supplies.  Testing one of the
bust boot converters with a 5v input it seemed to give me a nice
symmetrical +- 15 on the output, unloaded it is clean and is adjustable.  A
picture should be enclosed.

I have taken to using this particular unit to provide Artesyn NFC40-24TO5-15
<https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/156782/ARTESYN/NFC40-24T05-15-M.html>
isolated DC/DC, the units It needs about 30v  on the volt input give +5
and +-15v on the very clean output. Isolated but with a small adjustment
range.

If it helps I have spares of both the DC/DC.

Nick