[TriEmbed] Monday Mtg & email list

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 09:55:12 CST 2021

All good points Gregg. But just to add that it's also the point that you just get tired of trying to remember it all and forgetting it all is sooooo enticing. Hahahaahaha!

Just like people get the idea that TV sucks the life out of your brain. During my life it was a window into knowledge. It's just how you use the tool.

So point made about Social Media and for sure the productive people out there are using it to their advantage. Yet I still don't care or want to participate. Sailing sounds nice these days.`,~)

John Vaughters