[TriEmbed] Fwd: Mini Maker Faire Planning/Brainstorming

Peter Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Aug 15 11:06:14 CDT 2021

Aug 15, 2021 11:14:17 AM Blake McNeill <blakemcneill at splatspace.org>:

Hey folks,

A few members and myself are interested in starting a Mini Maker Faire here in Durham/The Triangle. We are going to get the conversation started over some food and beers at Fullsteam Brewery on 8/31 (Tuesday) at 7:30PM.

Feel free to join if you are interested in being part of the discussions or know anyone outside of SplatSpace that might be interested. Even if you don't want to talk about the Maker Faire, feel free to stop in just to chat! If you plan on attending, please let me know. No big deal if you just drop in but want to make sure we get a big enough table.

Maker Faires are a lot of fun! If you've never been to one, they are a gathering of makers, creators, tinkers, crafters, and much much more. They have booths setup from schools, companies, and interest groups. There are activities, such as demonstrations or classes, for both kids and adults.

Reach out to me if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Blake McNeill
President