[TriEmbed] Regular monthly 2nd Monday Meeting Reminder for 7pm April 12th

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Apr 9 20:52:40 CDT 2021

We will have our normal monthly meeting on Monday 4/12 at 7:00 pm
This meeting will not be recorded for multiple reasons, starting with
the encouragement of candid discussion

Agenda:

- Welcome

- Announcements

- P.O.T.M. (Problem Of The Month by Paul MacDougal)

- Program: A guided tour of Apex Proto Factory by Pete Soper (no
recording please)
                 - If there is some aspect of a relatively full featured
embedded prototyping facility you're interested in getting more details
about from the presentation, msg Pete, preferably via Signal (+1 919 270
9433), or pete at soper.us

- Show and tell
                 - All are welcome to bring something to share!
                 - Paul MacDougal has something to share too

The plan for this month is to use https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed
Use Firefox if possible: the capacity is better with FireFox usage than
when folks use other browsers

Note*if and only if *Jitsi is not up to the task watch we will switch
away to an alternative published to this list