[TriEmbed] Raspberry-Pi Pico Gets Arduino Support; Microchip IoT Dev. Boards

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:56:10 CDT 2021

Interested in the Raspberry Pi Pico and Arduino?  Good news: Arduino support for
the Raspberry-Pi Pico has finally arrived.  It is an unofficial integration by
Earle Philhower, but it seems all major peripherals work.  The project's GitHub
is: http://https//github.com/earlephilhower/arduino-pico

Check out this article from Elektor Magazine:
https://www.elektormagazine.com/news/raspberry-pi-pico-gets-arduino-support?utm_source=Elektor+International+%28English%29

(if you can't see the article, let me know; it is on the SplatSpace subscription
and therefore on the server drive at SplatSpace)

Microchip Technology has introduced new IoT development boards: AVR-IoT and PIC-IoT.

> /Microchip Technology's AVR-IoT WA and PIC-IoT WA development boards for Wi-Fi
> connection to Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT Core provide secure access to
> cloud services and IoT applications. Low power, an onboard debugger, and an
> integrated lithium battery charger offer a ready-to-go solution for reduced
> development time./

Article available on Elektor Magazine's site:
https://www.elektormagazine.com/news/microchip-avr-iot-pic-iot?utm_source=Elektor+International+%28English%29

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

/A committee is a group that keeps minutes, and looses hours.///