[TriEmbed] Powering ESP32 from an 8v golf cart battery

Josh Wyatt dragojdw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:42:35 CST 2020

You know, now that you mention it, I have a bunch of DC-DC boards as well,
buck converters, LM2596S based, they are not the most efficient but great
for prototyping; both voltage and current limited separately adjustable, if
anybody needs one. Vin 4.5-40VDC, Vout 3.0-36.5 VDC, Iout max is
(optimistically) 3 amps, if this would be useful.
-j