[TriEmbed] arduino.cc down for a week

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 09:57:25 CST 2020

I'm able to access all of it through Spectrum ISP

On Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 10:50:30 AM EST, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

I did wonder if it might be a regional DNS routing screwup and not just a new variation of the FUBAR state my (absolutely new, latest "greatest") AT&T router gets into every few days, but lately blaming my router has been a very good bet. Thanks for the update. I got what I needed last night but wanted to get the word out in case there is a mirror out there.

-Pete