[TriEmbed] arduino.cc down for a week

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Nov 10 09:50:19 CST 2020

I did wonder if it might be a regional DNS routing screwup and not just
a new variation of the FUBAR state my (absolutely new, latest
"greatest") AT&T router gets into every few days, but lately blaming my
router has been a very good bet. Thanks for the update. I got what I
needed last night but wanted to get the word out in case there is a
mirror out there.

-Pete