[TriEmbed] arduino.cc down for a week

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 09:08:23 CST 2020

Hahahaha! Perfect example of when computers fail us. If only they had a soul; they would be more kind to us. `,~)

On Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 9:24:41 AM EST, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

Charles Lord helped me establish this "outage" is an artifact of my AT&T DSL route to the site. But my faith in https://www.isitdownrightnow.com was also eroded, as it showed arduino.cc as "down for six days 18 hours". Whatever. Please continue with your regularly scheduled program. :-)

-Pete