[TriEmbed] Designing a LiFePO4 battery charger

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Sun Mar 22 12:09:03 CDT 2020

Hey Carl!

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.  The 12v batteries have built in
balancers/protection.  It's isolation for charger that I'm trying to figure
out.  I think I have a potential solution (
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxSStAuKn-OMZUCreYQjGUVy5fR2ADpU/view?usp=sharing)
with the NMOSFETs between each battery needing a high side driver.  The
idea is that when the batteries are operating normally, you turn on the
between battery mosfets and disable the to ground mosfets, then inverse for
charging.

Does that make sense to you guys?

Thanks,
Charlie