[TriEmbed] Need a PDP 11 of your own?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Mar 4 14:35:08 CST 2020

French to Googlish: "IT SEEMS THAT THE STRIPS OF PAPER ARE BLACK"The strangest paper tape episode I had was coming into a Uni lab after a weekend to find an ASR33 bolted to a wall below the ceiling. A giant loop of tape (ends taped together w overlapping sprocket holes) was fed through the reader. It was being used as a ROM with a computer that had no other memory apart from core.  I swear it's true. About 1973.Pete

    I think I still have a Paper Tape for a
      PDP8 from a summer class I took at Lehigh University in 1978 as a
      rising Highschool Senior :-)

    On 3/2/2020 7:39 PM, Ken Boone via