[TriEmbed] PWM to Analog 0 to 5 VDC?

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Jun 29 22:57:12 CDT 2020

Yeah an rc low pass filter is the way to go.  I've done it that way many
times. The unity gain op amp could give you a buffer on the filter output,
but I think ADCs are usually high impedance inputs. Depending on how fast
you need the signal to change could impact what op amp you would need to
use. You could play around in LT spice with different frequencies and
component values to find something that works.  Pete would know better than
me, but I think the downside to higher frequency might be higher power
draw, since more of the signal is going through the cap in the filter.