[TriEmbed] "Open" smartphone?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jan 24 08:54:17 CST 2020

Yes, I knew that. But that's  a figurative parsec from what I need.

But after posting my msg I started playing the latest Amp Hour episode
<https://theamphour.com/475-an-interview-with-christina-cyr/> while
taking a shower and the really big light bulb went on (the person being
interviewed is making a phone and seems to have one leg well inside open
communities). I knew there had to be lots of stuff out there, I just
haven't needed to search for it until recently. When Chris and the lady
he was interviewing mentioned how much they loved listening to stuff in
the shower I thought "synchronicity is a real thing". :-)

Thanks,

Pete