[TriEmbed] Fwd: IEEE Eastern North Carolina Section Robotics & Automation 2020 Chair

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba at ieee.org
Sat Jan 18 13:08:22 CST 2020

Friends,

*Two Announcements here:*

1. Please its my immense pleasure to choose and introduce our *IEEE ENCS
Robotics & Automation RA24 2020 Chapter Chair - Dr. Fred Livingston.*   *Fred
is a wonderful person and robotics researcher* who will help in forging the
next level of robotics in daily lives of our local technical community.  We
will forge a strong team to make our local technology community with an
abundance of technical resources, up to and beyond the level of global
community to resolve the outsourcing based local community issues. Please
extend your warm invite to Fred.

2. *IEEE SoutheastCon 2020 industry track *is a great way to rebuild the
Raleigh, bridging the academic and industry gaps.  Due to lack of *enough
volunteers for industry sponsorships and exhibits, the industry track seems
to be vanishing*.  *I request everyone of you to create and join the team
for industry track, volunteer and bring the IEEE SoutheastCon 2020 industry
track back alive*.  Please contact* Charles Lord at c.j.lord at ieee.org
<c.j.lord at ieee.org>* directly.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ieee-southeastcon-2020-during-week-pi-day-mahesh-balasubramaniam/

Sincerely,
Mahesh

Mahesh Balasubramaniam
IEEE SouthEastCon Technical Program Committee
maheshba at ieee.org
919-649-6902