[TriEmbed] Coffee roaster sanity check

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jan 10 09:54:52 CST 2020

Hi Craig,

Paul's going to be out of town next month and we should carry on his
"problem of the month" theme. Perhaps you'd like to bring some of your
hardware to the February meeting and we could chat about it at after
announcements but before Charles Lord's talk? Brian's done a wonderful
job of moving your design in the direction of safe closure and it would
be great to see faces behind the email.

Folks on the list should know that Craig was responsible for most of the
video recordings of past TriEmbed meetings (Charley West did the others).

-Pete