[TriEmbed] Coffee roaster sanity check

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Tue Jan 7 11:55:22 CST 2020

Annnnd just a bit more:

I realized that my thoughts on PWMing an unfiltered DC waveform are
unfounded, after playing around with a circuit in a simulator[1].  If
the PWM period is sufficiently higher than the power waveform's period
(a couple orders of magnitude at least), then the noise averages out.

I stand by my suggestion of using an AC switching element instead of
trying to tie in between the bridge rectifier and the motor, though,
simply on the grounds of ease of work.  It's a lot easier to just cut a
wire. :-)

-B

[1] Check out https://falstad.com/circuit

here's the circuit I used: