[TriEmbed] Meeting this Monday and latest OSH Park performance

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Sun Feb 9 16:16:36 CST 2020

Work backups and Southeastcon are unfortunately going to keep me in
Asheville tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice.

Charles

Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Past Chair, Secretary, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon Steering Committee
c.j.lord at ieee.org