[TriEmbed] Meeting this Monday and latest OSH Park performance

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Feb 7 18:09:28 CST 2020

I feel sure Charles Lord is coming to talk some more about realtime
operating systems this Monday at 7pm, same place (details here
<http://triembed.org/blog/meetings/at-ncsu/>).
Craig Cook is going to bring his coffee roaster as the "problem of the
month" for further discussion.

And my latest OSH Park "super swift" order shipped 72 hours after I
uploaded the CAD files. I'm looking forward to complex boards made with
their clear solder mask so it's even easier to find my wrong traces
needing cutting. :-)