[TriEmbed] Old computers

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:40:18 CDT 2020

This is the first time I have seen another one - thanx for the photo and
the back story. If you find the patent number, I would be interested in
seeing it.

After watching someone interface an Arduino to core memory at the virtual
computer festival, I wondered how difficult it would be to interface an
Arduino to this delay line. Mine has 12v stamped on the board, so that
gives me some hint as to voltages, and the electronics on the board is
simple, so should be possible to sketch out a schematic of the read and
write circuits.