[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 87, Issue 6

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Fri Aug 7 15:01:21 CDT 2020

On 8/7/20 1:41 PM, Alex Davis via TriEmbed wrote:

> While xcode is free, I am pretty sure that without a paid developer license and Apple signing key, your iPhone code will only be allowed to run for seven days.

Granted, it's been a few years since I did anything with it, and I never
went as far as publishing the app, but in my experience the deployed app
ran for 30 days, I think.  YMMV and I don't know what monetary hurdles
may exist for getting an app into publication (which may be required in
order to have it not die after some development period ends).