[TriEmbed] warning about OSH Park delivery via USPS

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Aug 7 13:31:00 CDT 2020

 From the OSH Park web site:

        We’re getting reports of longer-than-expected delays for postal
        mail shipping inside the US, with delivery times to some
        locations stretching beyond 7-14 days.

-Pete (with an Amazon package that has been sitting in Greensboro for
seven days, so it isn't just OSH Park)

PS It sure would be cool if a way to route around this stupidly obvious
set up can be found. For example, if we (many millions of us or fewer
rich people) could afford to subsidize the voting by mail to use
Priority Express the USPS still has a quality of service guarantee for
that and it would inject significant bucks straight into their aorta. Or
at least the QOS was in effect a few days ago.  If you don't like
politics on this list, my policy is now once every seven years in case
of emergency and just hit "delete".