[TriEmbed] McMaster Carr is in a class of their own

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 12:07:03 CDT 2020

I should probably clarify that short cuts are left over pieces from cut orders that they process.

John Vaughters

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 01:03:50 PM EDT, John Vaughters via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

Check out Alro Metals in Greensboro. They will sell you anything if you pick it up. They only ship to businesses, usually on a flatbed 18 wheeler. They sell just about any metal and what you don't see they can probably get if you ask. Although I have never personally done it, I am of the understanding they sell their short cuts as well and for decent prices.