[TriEmbed] Looking for recommendation

John Wettroth jwet at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 15 14:57:03 CDT 2020

Good point on Alibre Atom 3d, my only solution to this mess is to run a
win10 machine natively with VM's for other OS's.  I spend very little time
in W10.  I run a lot of older tools in Windows XP for Embedded Development
and special hardware that never made it to Win10

Also, while the list price for hobby is $200, its often discounted heavily.
I got it for $99 late last year, and there is a 40% off deal running now-
making it $119.40.  I am an old solidworks guy and it does most of what I
used in SW in a pretty familiar way.