[TriEmbed] Sharing the main board for the GoodBot Go project

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 11 15:41:28 CDT 2020

Hello!

As I mentioned in the other email, I'm posting all of the PCBs for the
GoodBot Go robot platform as I'm working on them (probably gonna clean up
the source code a fair bit before posting it (there's a lot)).

The link for the main board is:
https://gitlab.com/charlesrwest/goodbotboard

It's just testing microcontroller integration, voltage regulation (5v and
3.3v) and controlling one brushless motor for now, but I will continue
updating it as the project progresses (and bugs get fixed).  Please let me
know what you think if you take a look.  I'll be testing the second (this)
iteration in about 1.5 weeks.

Thanks,
Charlie

README:
Updated on 4/11/20.

Please email any questions to crwest at ncsu.edu

This Kicad project is a board which will eventually be a combined
multifunctional board which takes care of interfacing/powering the high
level computer of the GoodBot platform to the motors, GPS module, radio and
batteries while also managing battery charge/recharging.

For now, this board is setup as a test platform for STM32F072RBT6
flashing/interfacing, 3.3v linear regulation, high current buck/boost 5V
regulation from high voltage inputs and driving one brushless DC motor
(will be increased to 4 in the final version).

The first iteration of this board (in history) has been tested and
successfully regulated a 12V input to the required 5v and 3.3v voltages.
The first iteration had a problem with how the USB traces were laid out,
which has (hopefully) been fixed in the second iteration.