[TriEmbed] Article: Elektor Magazine: Infineon for Makers Means Arduino Shields 4U

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Oct 18 11:03:55 CDT 2019

Holy guacamole, the Euro is under 90 cents. I guess I've been under a
rock (only pay attention to the UK pound). The last time I noticed the
Euro this low was in Germany about 15 years ago. So the Infineon temp
sensor board is roughly $8.90, about two dollars less than what Digikey
wants for the chip on that board. Shipping is with a "standard rate" of
around $4.45. What's the lead time of their standard shipping, Scott?

-Pete