[TriEmbed] Piksi V2.3.1 for (cheap)

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Wed May 8 10:15:40 CDT 2019

Hello!

I'm trying to gather funds to get a cheap 3D printer, so I thought it might
be time to liquidate a few things.  If no one is interested here, then I'll
stick it on EBay.

I picked these up as part of some research that I was doing 5-6 years ago
(Pylon GPS).  Piksi was really interested in it at the beginning and sent
me a pair of modules, but then stopped answering emails (not sure why) and
I shuttered the project.  The modules originally sold for ~$1000 for a
pair, so I was thinking that $300 might be fair (feel free to make offers).

For sale:
2 Piksi V2.3.1 modules for cm accuracy GPS (
https://docs.swiftnav.com/wiki/Piksi_User_Getting_Started_Guide).  They are
not officially supported anymore but there is still documentation.

Picture:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/adSV9y4Z9mbxJZR76

Thanks,
Charlie West